Show of your polish

My hot chicks
lau.gif

omg i didnt know that is how you sex polish chicks >< but to bad mine are past the fuzzy top stage >< now i have to wait and watch there top feathers to figure it out.. and i'm thinkgi got more roosters knowing my luck >< everytime i get babies at least 2 of them turn out to be roosters its a consparacy but i dont want to get rid of any of the roosters cause i love roosters more the hens to be honest there fun but on with the show here is my little hurd of Polish's.. the only two i dont know if they are hens or roosters are the pic of the babies int he basket but now i can look at the tops and figure it out but i'mt hinking they both are roosters ><

Zelda

Bill

Ted

Bill

Ted

Bill & Ted and Azuri coming up behind , but those two are brothers for life

Bill

Harlow

Zelda

Left-Right: Harlow, Patunia, hiden, Zelda, Bill,Ted

Patunia she thinks she is a rooster she is the only one that attacks me every day like a rooster that has gone Crazy does :p

Ted checkein my cat out

Patunia about to pounce my poor Domino she hates that cat

Patunia

Harlow she is such a mama's girl she loves to be held and cuddled all the time she jumps on my foot and looks up at me when she wants in my arms

Patunia staring me down as i took the pic then she started attacking like always ><

Left: Zelda... Right: Azuri Sister for ever

and my two new baby Silver laces and i'm thinking they are roosters once again >< why cant i get a silver lace HEN!!!!!! every silver lace i keep getting turn out to be roosters grrrrr

Bill & Ted checkin Domino out again they love that kitty they sleep in the sun with him

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom