Show off your baby chicks!

Husband started out by getting 10....then came home a week later with six more ("because 5 wouldn't be even")...then showed up today with four more "to make an even 20".
1f61c.png

We now have more babies than adults. Well at least it'll eventually give our three big Roos something to do and give our adult girls a bit of a break.

She is pretty! I have two 4 month olds and 10 3week olds i believe. So this is a first for me raising them R.I.R. Since chicks.
Do you have pictures. I am now thinking mine are red sex links. I think they are beautiful and loving. Cant wait till they get to go out to their new coop. Dreaming of fresh eggs.
love.gif

The first pic is our known Welsummer (Summer). The second is our bantam named Chip...for her chipmunk look. She looks like a Welsummer too.

These last two are of another bantam. I have no idea what she is. But we love them all.

Do you have pictures.  I am now thinking mine are red sex links.  I think they are beautiful and loving. Cant wait till they get to go out to their new coop.    Dreaming of fresh eggs.:love ...
Sexlinks have light red down and white wingtips when they start to feather. RIR are dark red as chicks and have red wingtips (with some brown pattern on the baby feathers)

Back
Top Bottom