Show off your Black Australorps

jww6419

Chirping
12 Years
Sep 6, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Just opened this up to let people post pics of their Australorps. Post any pic, roos, hens, pullets, cockerels, chicks, eggs, whatever!
Let us know how old they are and any other info you care to share!

I have 1 pullet in my backyard flock.
105809_photo_1.jpg
I'm guessing she's about 16 weeks, maybe someone else pics can help me verify my guess.

My point is that unless I misunderstood you, there are several links on the Black Australorps. So we are trying to get everything in one thread per breed unless it is a different topic. If you want to know more about Black Aussies, that link would be sufficent. No need to "clog" up the breed forum for so many threads with the same idea/concept about the same breed.

If you just want to see pictures of other BYCer's Aussies, then that is OK with me!
wink.png

To the Op's bird, are you positive it is an Aussie? She didn't seem to have alot of red in her face like Coyote's Aussie has. I also see a bit of white or pearl earlobe. Never saw one in an Aussie even when she was not laying.

I used to have some, they are wonderful birds!

Continue on!

You could have approached it differently, JWW appears to be new to BYC and as being members it is our job to be friendly and welcoming . You could have politly posted that there is a Australorp forum that we could check out instead of posting something that insinuates that we don't know anything or are not "Serious " is just plain rude and snobbish.

Back
Top Bottom