show off your Japanese Bantam

Misc368.jpg

This is Yamikarasu ("dark crow" in Japanese). He unfortunately passed away last fall, but I had him for ten or eleven years. He was a gorgeous rooster and did a wonderful job protecting and caring for his flock for all the years I had him.

Misc383.jpg

This is my black-tailed buff, Sable.
smile.png

I also have a beautiful pullet named Poppy that is allegedly a Japanese bantam (I suspect there's a possibility she's mixed--she's black/white mottled with predominantly white), but I haven't gotten a chance to take any pictures of how she's feathered out.

Last edited:
I don't have any names for these little ones just yet. I have two pairs of black tailed whites and they are about 8-9 months old. Just got them about 2 weeks ago.
wee.gif

55434_wbtjb_roo.jpg

55434_roohen.jpg

55434_dsc_0007.jpg

55434_dsc_0026.jpg

Your Welcome!
smile.png

Are you going to start breeding them? They're are beautiful!
thumbsup.gif

Squawk is really cute, but he isn't very friendly! LOL I wonna get some chicks from him ... but I already have 20 or 30 something chicks and I don't have any room! LOL
lol.png

They have already been breeding. I have gotten some eggs from them, but don't have an incubator.
sad.png
I'm hoping that at some point they decide that they want to sit on em. I'm thinking that I might start having to sell the eggs to get some funds for a bator.
wink.png
I have an addiction for fuzzy butts
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom