Show off your mutts!!!

And I wish I knew what made this. Just a pretty thing.
98707_1003110935b.jpg

This is my 6 weeks old mutt! lol Her name is Chip. I can't wait to find out what she'll look like when she's older!! Or I think it's a she..:)

94826_001.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Wow she looks really good! I have a chick around 5 weeks old that looks a lot like her, but mine's a boy :[ I'm not too sure what they are a mix of either...

Quote:
Wow, just wow, that blue hen in the front is gorgeous!! ah! She looks almost EE partially, just a thought, because of the patterns on her feathers.

Quote:
Wow, just wow, that blue hen in the front is gorgeous!! ah! She looks almost EE partially, just a thought, because of the patterns on her feathers.

ya think? Thanks! I was thinking a smidgen of silkie from the feathered legs. Her legs are grey. Can't wait 'til she's mature. 18 or 19weeks now...... egg color might tell me more.

Quote:
Wow she looks really good! I have a chick around 5 weeks old that looks a lot like her, but mine's a boy :[ I'm not too sure what they are a mix of either...

Thanks! :) She's actually REALLY white with black. It's the lighting. Haha My brother used to have a bird named Chipper and when her and her, well I guess you could say siblings, were about to hatch I named the eggs and her eggs name was Chip. So my brother said she would be the coolest..lol She has the coolest pattern (in my opinion) out of all of them and shes a girl! lol
Well actually I think I got 4 girls 1 boy! I'm happy with that!

Last edited:
Quote:

Thanks! :) She's actually REALLY white with black. It's the lighting. Haha My brother used to have a bird named Chipper and when her and her, well I guess you could say siblings, were about to hatch I named the eggs and her eggs name was Chip. So my brother said she would be the coolest..lol She has the coolest pattern (in my opinion) out of all of them and shes a girl! lol

Oh really? that's great! That's actually a pretty good boy to girl ratio you got there. I am not as lucky, i do believe that out of 10 chicks, i have around maybe 6 or 7 boys... :[

Quote:
AH!! ADORABLE!!! i still remember when my chicks just hatched out... SO FLUFFY!

Quote:

Oh really? that's great! That's actually a pretty good boy to girl ratio you got there. I am not as lucky, i do believe that out of 10 chicks, i have around maybe 6 or 7 boys... :[

I put my roosters on Craigslist when they start crowing. I try to make sure they're for mating, not butchering! But still you never know! I'd rather not know! :) What do you do with your roosters?

Back
Top Bottom