Show off your mutts!!!

Wow a lot of NN mutts! Awesome!! Thanks for posting guys! keep em coming!
wink.png

This is Marty. He showed up at the auction this spring in a batch of barred rock cockerels.
I'm not sure what his parentage is, but I think he's a beauty. I think he knows it too.
1660_marty_001.jpg

I havent posted any pics of my own mutts since i think they're not old enough to see any obvious traits, but i think this one qualifies as being a mutt at 6 weeks of age. XD

It's only a pic of it's head, but i think that's where all the strangeness of it is.

100_4324.jpg

Lovely boy, ain't he? Now i wish i knew what genes he has
tongue.png

Yea, I know, interesting thing he's got going there! XD I hope he'll stay quiet when he's big so i can keep him, can't wait to see what he'll look like when he's mature!

I don't have a photo (yet) but I have to mention my White Rock/Buff Brahma hen, who is absolutely awesome! Her Rock roo daddy and Brahma mama were both hatchery stock. At past three years of age, she lays (reliably) six extra large eggs per week, is super smart, knows her name and comes when called, gets along well with our ducks, loves to sit in laps and be carried around, is huge and is nicely colored (almost crele). She is super friendly and affectionate...she's amazing!
big_smile.png
We love her! What a great, albeit accidental, cross!

Quote:
Really? Gosh that sounds like such a lovely and adorable girl. I wish one of our own would respond when called by her name
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom