Show off your roosters

Oh well we have to keep the young ladies safe. Hopefully they will accept her soon. :fl

Yah I'm hoping the same thing...I keep trying to put her in there but each time they peck her and don't let her eat...I tried giving her some water and feed of her own but they claim that as there's as soon as I turn my back...I know I Gotta leave her longer so they'll accept her but it's hot here in Texas and I'm afraid she gonna die of thirst and hunger.

I'm not sure what he weighs or what he's supposed to weigh but yah he's pretty big...but his tail feathers aren't grown out as much as there gonna get... waiting for that one year mark so I can see him fully grown and feathered.

Yah I'm hoping the same thing...I keep trying to put her in there but each time they peck her and don't let her eat...I tried giving her some water and feed of her own but they claim that as there's as soon as I turn my back...I know I Gotta leave her longer so they'll accept her but it's hot here in Texas and I'm afraid she gonna die of thirst and hunger.
Is she living side by side with them? with fencing in between? maybe you can mix up the pecking order some by taking a few at a time out putting them with her till all have rotated in and out. Main thing is shaking up the pecking order so it has to begin again that way everyone will be new so to speak.

Is she living side by side with them? with fencing in between? maybe you can mix up the pecking order some by taking a few at a time out putting them with her till all have rotated in and out. Main thing is shaking up the pecking order so it has to begin again that way everyone will be new so to speak.

Yeah there's a fence between them where they look at each other all day......and thanks that sounds like it might work

Meet Colonel Sanders Leghorn

Back
Top Bottom