Sick chicken same thing twice now this year

Dmbrantl

Hatching
Sep 19, 2023
my Banty Cochin will get super yellow runny poop for like two days then all the sudden she gets really really sick. She wont eat and drinks very little. All she wants to do is hang out with me all day she is so sick. she is my little buddy I don’t want her to die. Does any got any help they can give me? I would really appreciate the help. It happens very fast like she was fine the day before except the runny poop and then the next day she was so sick. And the first time it happened it was the same exact way.

Age? Diet? Does she lay?
she is 1 year old. I feed her scratch and peck organic feeds. she gets scratch and live meal worms. and fresh vegetables. she laid her last egg the day she got sick. no egg since. she's been sick now 2 days. she's been drinking just a little water no food.

Do you have any pictures of her and her poop? How does her crop feel—empty, full, soft, or firm? Is her tail position upright or down? Can you get her drinking some fluids? I would try to give her a human calcium tablet with vitamin D orally, and make her swallow it.

Back
Top Bottom