Sick quail

kuskus

In the Brooder
Aug 14, 2016
I have some bobwhite quail I don't know what they have but their puffed up they are still eating I had bought five Quail about three weeks ago and when I bought them they were all sick and they died and now my original quail are infected and I don't know what they have please help

There puffed up but luckily they're eating and drinking and it seems like they might be occasionally sneezing and By puffed up I just mean standing there in a big puffy ball walking around in a big puffy ball and some diarrhea I called all that's around me no one does poultry anymore from what it sounds like that I can get a hold of it's spread through some of my other birds but no one else has died in over a week one hen is really puffy today and my male seems a little puffier than usual

There puffed up but luckily they're eating and drinking and it seems like they might be occasionally sneezing and By puffed up I just mean standing there in a big puffy ball walking around in a big puffy ball and some diarrhea I called all that's around me no one does poultry anymore from what it sounds like that I can get a hold of it's spread through some of my other birds but no one else has died in over a week one hen is really puffy today and my male seems a little puffier than usual
I am learning about the Wonders and amazing health benefits of cayenne. You can Google this. They don't have heat receptors and it does not hurt them. Mix it in their feed and the problem may go away

Back
Top Bottom