Silkie 6 months old has been unbalanced last 2 days also sneezd.

Shaz1522

Chirping
Aug 3, 2019
Shes 6 months old was fine.then 2 days ago started going off on her own and had a sneeze.i brought her in and separated her from the others.she has now gone unbalanced.and has small amount of discharge when sneezed.
Ive put her on tylan as had a bit here.should i put her on vit e and seleniym or vit boost too or just stick to tylan.her heads down bless her but came cover for meal worms

There could be more than one thing going on. Do you have any pictures? She may have symptoms of a respiratory disease or infection. The imbalance and her neck hanging down could be from dehydration or possibly Mareks disease, but hard to know exactly. Is her neck stuck down or can she lift it? Was she vaccinated for Mareks?

There could be more than one thing going on. Do you have any pictures? She may have symptoms of a respiratory disease or infection. The imbalance and her neck hanging down could be from dehydration or possibly Mareks disease, but hard to know exactly. Is her neck stuck down or can she lift it? Was she vaccinated for Mareks?
She xca

I'm sorry, did you have a video or photos of her? They didn't load.

For video, upload to youtube and provide a link.

If her head is down with symptoms of Wry Neck, then yes - I would get her on 400IU Vitamin E and 1/4 tablet B-Complex. Give her a little scrambled egg for the benefit of Selenium.
You mentioned giving Tylan, what do you have injectable Tylan50, powder, etc.? What dose are you giving?

I'm sorry, did you have a video or photos of her? They didn't load.

For video, upload to youtube and provide a link.

If her head is down with symptoms of Wry Neck, then yes - I would get her on 400IU Vitamin E and 1/4 tablet B-Complex. Give her a little scrambled egg for the benefit of Selenium.
You mentioned giving Tylan, what do you have injectable Tylan50, powder, etc.? What dose are you giving?
I have the soluable tylan.im putting a pin h to half a cup of water

Back
Top Bottom