SILKIE Eggs! 12+ extras. * BUY-IT-NOW * sale

beautiful silkies...my bator will be full tomorrow though...i will keep your info for future hatches!
Thank you!
No problem. I'll hear from ya later.

(By the way... I used to live in Scottsville off FLW blvd - loved it there!)
smile.png

Do you know when you might have some more silkie hatching eggs for sale??? We are very interested in some. it is Jan.4 2013 please let me know a.s.a.p. thanks

My hens are still laying, so I have eggs available now.
Whenever they stop laying, I remove this ad until they begin laying again.

As long as this ad is running, I have eggs available.
smile.png

I would love some B/B/S eggs but it is still really cold here in Indiana. I would like to get some from you when we have a slightly warm spell. Is there currently any kind of waiting list or have you been able to fulfill orders as you get them?

I would love some B/B/S eggs but it is still really cold here in Indiana. I would like to get some from you when we have a slightly warm spell. Is there currently any kind of waiting list or have you been able to fulfill orders as you get them?
I'm usually able to fulfill orders as they come. If the hens slow down in their laying, I usually notify people to see if they want to wait.
Feel free to contact me when things warm up and I'll let you know if the girls are laying.
big_smile.png

Would you ship to Alaska? I've had two friends having hatching eggs shipped up all winter with good results. I'm interested in a dozen hatching eggs, would you be able to get a quote on shipping overnight if I was willing to pay the extra (providing you would ship to Alaska). Thank you for your time
big_smile.png

Beautiful silkies!
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom