Silkie Eggs by the Each!!

Hi Justina,

I live in LA too and have had a hard time with getting started. Did you finally have success with your setup? If you've found the right suppliers, I would love to avoid the learning curve as much as possible. Thanks for any info.

Antoine

I'd like 7 eggs (2 white, 2 showgirl, 1 calico (or partridge if calico isn't part of this offer), 2 B/B/S).

Sent $15 + ($3.50 * 7) = $39.50 via PayPal.

Thanks!

only if you used it in the summer time. When its really cold out or the nights are below freezing it actually saves the eggs.

Hi CJ,

I'd like to buy 6 eggs, 3 buffs, 1 lavender, 1 self blue, 1 silver partridge. I'll be sending you the pay payment shortly, but will be requesting that you don't send them until April 22nd or shortly after. I will indicate that when I send the payment, but just want to make sure that won't be a problem for you? Thanks! Chrysti
big_smile.png

Hi CJ,

I'd like to buy 6 eggs, 3 buffs, 1 lavender, 1 self blue, 1 silver partridge. I'll be sending you the pay payment shortly, but will be requesting that you don't send them until April 22nd or shortly after. I will indicate that when I send the payment, but just want to make sure that won't be a problem for you? Thanks! Chrysti
big_smile.png
Thank you will do. cj

Can you tell me if my egg order has shipped yet? I placed it on 4/10/13. Thanks!

hi they will ship next week. I had a death in the family and had to make the arrangements, funeral tonight. Sorry for the delay but will ship this coming week.

Are your Showgirls mixed color only?

yes as most people did not want them when I had them separated and in with the silkies. Not enough room to separate them by color.
I am getting blacks, calico, white and silver partridges from that pen.

Back
Top Bottom