Silkie Feathered Ameraucanas adventure

Quote:
congratualtions.gif

2uge4p4.gif
127fs4522738.gif
2uge4p4.gif

Quote:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you ... and them!
My babies are still kicking around in their shells, they are due on Sat./Sun. I will keep everyone posted on their progress this weekend. I'm very nervous and so hopeful that they hatch well.

Quote:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you ... and them!
My babies are still kicking around in their shells, they are due on Sat./Sun. I will keep everyone posted on their progress this weekend. I'm very nervous and so hopeful that they hatch well.

I know just how you feel! Keeping my fingers crossed for you (and toes) That they are rocking so early means they are good and healthy.

Hehehe mine must be too by the noise their "healthy" lungs are making behind me!

We want to know at the very first pip!!! Or better yet--Peep!

Quote:
You and me Donna!! We're due at the same time. If you hold my hand, I'll hold yours, and together maybe we can keep each others hands out of our respective incubators!!
lol.png
Though I admit, I think I'm more nervous for your hatch than mine,....mine being nothing more than garden variety mutts....Oh who am I kidding!!! I love 'em all!!!
wee.gif
And I want 'em all!!
wee.gif
Good luck Donna! Keep us posted on how yours are doing! And since the incubator is right next to the computer, I'll be keeping a close eye on both of us!
wink.png
lol.png

Serrin, I missed that you were in lockdown. Sorry! I have been very focused and self absorbed this last week, worrying about the chicks hatching. Thanks for putting up with me!

So...garden variety mutts? I think those are great! You never know what to expect and I love the different colors and patterns. What did you cross or will they be a surprise?

Back
Top Bottom