silkie hatching eggs 24+ blue,black,white, splash,buff

mbrobbins

Crowing
15 Years
Mar 12, 2008
Powder Springs, ga
this is 24+ from my white, black,blue,Black-splash,buff pens, , , so you can get white,black,blue,splash,buff, and rarely partridge,sometimes I include paints as extras .pens separated by color.

I sold out of my flock due to illness+++++++sorry
Assorted colors,all my silkies are separated 2 white pens with Bobbi Porto Blck and blu pen with blue Bobbi Porto roo, BS pen with Black roo over blue and splash hens,
and,I have a new paint pen with paints and 3 black hens,6 paint hens,black roo
all are bearded and have correct skin color and number of toes. I started my original silkie flocks from well known breeders around the country. I don't guarantee your hatch rate, depends on the post ofc handling and your incubation methods, but I get good hatch rate here.I ship priority mail with bubble wrap,
Eggs are not more than 4 days old unless they are the extras. I accept paypal at my email address [email protected] Please add $15 for shipping.I will send a tracking # also

If you would like the post ofc to call you and hold them for pick up, please include your tel# so I can put it on the box.

Last edited:
I am wondering if there is another set of these eggs available for sale? Please let me know Thanks Dawn

We'll take them!!!
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom