Silkie pictures!!!!

bluesilkies4ever

Songster
10 Years
Dec 30, 2009
Victor, NY
post any picture of your silkie!!!
big_smile.png

I posted on your other thread also under "Online Poultry Show" that the silkie in your avatar is mine. I would appreciate it if you would change your picture to one of your own birds.
tongue.gif
I knew it was him the minute I saw it. This is why I watermark my pictures. Not trying to be rude, in fact I am flattered, but please use your own pictures. Below is my actual picture so everyone knows that he is indeed mine!

20935_georgie_7.jpg

Last edited:
pop.gif
Which bird is that Vickie? By the way, my chicks are growing well and are looking prettier every day!
woot.gif

Don't have any adult pics of my silkies yet so.................sorry bluesilkies4ever

SILKIES! you are all my friends! lol I dont have any of my own, unfortunatly, but i will be getting some in APRIL! (if not sooner!) BEAUTIFUL chicken, by the way
smile.png
love.gif

Connor,
That is Georgie. He passed away in January. He was my favorite boy. I won't post anymore pictures on this post because of using my pic. The only reason I posted that one was to tell the original person that opened this thread to change their avatar...

By the way, I am glad your babies are doing well. You are going to have some beauties!!!

Vickie

Question about silkies.
I have 4. I think 1 is a roo (he has a sort of purplish red rosebud looking thing on his head that the others don't) and the other 3 are hens. They are solid white with blue faces, beaks, feet & legs. Their earlobs are also the most beautiful irridesent blue I've ever seen. I've been told by some around my area that these are rare and they would like some babies from them. My question is, are these rare? Most of the ones I've seen on here all have black faces, and I've not seen any with the blue. Don't know much about silkies, just that these are my eye candy.
Wish I could post a pic. but the camara on my phone takes to big a pic. & I haven't figured out how to get them from my other camara to the computer yet.

Thankyou for any input or help,
Vickie B.

Back
Top Bottom