Silkie pullets

Silkie2299781

Songster
Feb 21, 2023
Does anyone know of hatcheries that sell the following pullets? Preferably same hatchery, but not necessary!

Cochin (blue, black, white, red)
Bantam cochin (mottled + any color frizzled)
Black copper maran or another dark layer
SILKIE!!!! (extra points for a variety of colors!)

Thanks! Also opinions of the best under $100 incubator!

Not sure for the chicks, but for incubators i really like the nurture right 360, in the store it is around $150, but you can get new, used once type incubators on facebook, which is nice. But whatever you do, PLEASE do not get a kobonnix incubator, bc every time i have used mine the chicks hatch with some disease or straddle leg or i get a literal 0% hatch rate. No kidding. Anyway, good luck!!:thumbsup

Hello! I think other people have good advice as to where to get chicks, but an incubator I believe is under $100 that I use is the Kebonnixs 12 Egg Incubator, available on Amazon, and possibly other places although I’ve never seen it anywhere else. It’s an excellent incubator, the only problem is its smooth floor, which can be fixed using rubber shelf liner to prevent slipping! Hope this helps!

@CloverTheRabbit have you ever used one? My hatch rate with that incubator is very low, and the ones that do hatch always come out with a sickness or problem. If you have had better luck, please tell me how you got it!
Also, i know that the humidity reader reads around five percent higher than it actually is.

Back
Top Bottom