Silkie Sellout (Blue, Gray, and Buff)

silkieluver_07

Songster
11 Years
Jan 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
I am tested every three months for Avian Influenza and Pullorum Typhoid. All birds will have their LT vaccinations as well. Feel free to PM me with any questions. I do not ship live birds, so local pickup is welcome.

Trio of Buff Silkies- They around a year and a half old (bought from fattie on here). The hens are very nice with great wingsets and 96% clear. Nice dark combs on the females, and the males is the correct mulberry color. The pictures don't do them justice because they are sunbleached and currently molting. The male likes to be the center of attention all the time. $80 for the trio
017.jpg

018.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

020.jpg

019.jpg

One Blue Cockerel & One Black Cockerel- from destiny_56085 gorgeous boys with perfect toe spacing, nice heavy foot feathering, and great type. The blue does have silver leakage in the hackle area and the black does have gold leakage in the hackle area $10 each

038.jpg

040.jpg

Four month old Silkie Youngsters- A couple grays, one dark buff, and around four blues $5 each

090.jpg

091.jpg

092.jpg

093.jpg

089.jpg

Also have a couple blue hens/pullets available $25 each Would prefer they went with a cockerel

036-1.jpg

037-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom