Silkie/Showgirl/Polish Frizzle Eggs (polkie mixes possible) Incl Paints (listing ended)

HOW ADORABLE
th.gif

That is the cutest Christmas nest and great group pictures. Darling little girls too! Congrats and thanks so much for the pictures and updates!
smile.png

Hey guys,
I'm sure she'll come on here and let you know this, but if your anything like me your prob. anxious to find out asap! LOL
She just posted a new add up yesterday at this link https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...nt-silkie-showgirl-eggs-other-colors-possible
I just hatched out 15 babies from her last auction just a day ago they are ADORABLE and the girl in my avatar is a showgirl I hatched out from her eggs last year. Her eggs are amazing this last time EVERY SINGLE egg was fertile!!! I'm going to try and stay out of this auction if I can help it, but I must admit I'm very weak when it comes to her eggs! LMBO
Here's some pics of the babies

Hey guys,
I'm sure she'll come on here and let you know this, but if your anything like me your prob. anxious to find out asap! LOL
She just posted a new add up yesterday at this link https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...nt-silkie-showgirl-eggs-other-colors-possible
I just hatched out 15 babies from her last auction just a day ago they are ADORABLE and the girl in my avatar is a showgirl I hatched out from her eggs last year. Her eggs are amazing this last time EVERY SINGLE egg was fertile!!! I'm going to try and stay out of this auction if I can help it, but I must admit I'm very weak when it comes to her eggs! LMBO
Here's some pics of the babies

You beat me to it! Yes, I do have some eggs available again.

In the above pictures, there is a white crested polish chick and polkie mixes in there. Just a heads up - the next auction won't have any polish chicks or mixes, since I have separated my polish well over a month ago and I'm not getting eggs from that pen right now.... There will probably be a couple eggs from the blue pen, as mentioned in the new auction. Feel free to check it out and if anyone has questions, send me a PM. I'm quicker with answering those.

Thanks to everyone for the interest, and I'm so glad you like my babies as much as I do! :)

They look pretty and happy! Looks like you have yourself a red paint in the first pic and a very nicely marked paint in the second pic.

Thanks for stopping back to share updated pics!

Back
Top Bottom