Silkiecuddles Chat Thread!!! ANYBODY welcome!!!

So you're not in the US? :D

Nope, what's it like there?!

Same. I live in Britain. XD

So do I, do you think we should leave the EU, I do.[/quote] :frow come on over! :D
Actually, on second thought, I'll come over there!

What's it like? Hm.
1f914.png
really depends where you are.

Last edited:
Last edited:
:lol: I've never been to the west coast, or very far North (Indiana is as far north as I've been).
But Deep South (Florida) is hot. Hot, humid and more hot. And rain. But you probably don't care about the weather. It really just depends where exactly you are. There's city, then there's the country, as, I assume, UE has. City and country. City=busy, loud, traffic. Country= cows, pasture, more cows. :gig are you wondering about anything in particular?

lol.png
I've never been to the west coast, or very far North (Indiana is as far north as I've been).
But Deep South (Florida) is hot. Hot, humid and more hot. And rain. But you probably don't care about the weather. It really just depends where exactly you are. There's city, then there's the country, as, I assume, UE has. City and country. City=busy, loud, traffic. Country= cows, pasture, more cows.
gig.gif
are you wondering about anything in particular?
I like the west coast and the northeast but I don't think I'd want to live in either of those places.

Back
Top Bottom