Silkiecuddles Chat Thread!!! ANYBODY welcome!!!

IMG_4137.JPG

Hello, my brother and I just started our first flock in April. We picked up 3 Brahma's, 3 Australorps, 2 Barred Rocks, 2 Golden Sebrites, a mystery bantam, and our one silkie Furbul. We got them from Tractor Supply and Furbul is a few weeks older than the others and isn't very social with people and doesn't like to be handled. Her crest is gotten to the point where she needs a trim but I'm concerned that she won't cooperate and I don't want to accidentally put an eye out. Does anyone have any suggestions that can help me out? And how do you post pics from a phone?

Hello, my brother and I just started our first flock in April. We picked up 3 Brahma's, 3 Australorps, 2 Barred Rocks, 2 Golden Sebrites, a mystery bantam, and our one silkie Furbul. We got them from Tractor Supply and Furbul is a few weeks older than the others and isn't very social with people and doesn't like to be handled. Her crest is gotten to the point where she needs a trim but I'm concerned that she won't cooperate and I don't want to accidentally put an eye out. Does anyone have any suggestions that can help me out? And how do you post pics from a phone?
:frow Hi!
Post a pic before doing anything to her crest. Here are some pics attached that should help:
If you select thumbnail, your images will stay small unless clicked on. If you do full size, then they'll be full size :p

Attachments

• IMG_4687.JPG
    IMG_4687.JPG
    163.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4689.JPG
    IMG_4689.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom