Silkiecuddles Chat Thread!!! ANYBODY welcome!!!

Hey there, the name's Mia! I've been wanting to get more friends who love chickens like me! I was thinking about sewing my chickens something, like maybe little hats? Though, I think they'd hate me if I ever made them wear it. Anyway, anyone got a way to keep your chickens cool? I've been rubbing them with ice-cubes, but I think I've started freaking the neighbors out.

Hi Mia!! Welcome to my chat thread! Nice to have you here.

:gig I bet my chickens would hate me if I put hats on them. But it would be adorable! I tried making scarves in the winter for some turkens. Didn't end well. :lol:

Frozen peas and corn? A lot of people do that for their birds. Or put a frozen water bottle in their water, then refreeze it at night. Mid you have a sprinkler that would be nice for them. Some people spray trees and leaves and then the water falls down on the birds.

Hey there, the name's Mia! I've been wanting to get more friends who love chickens like me! I was thinking about sewing my chickens something, like maybe little hats? Though, I think they'd hate me if I ever made them wear it. Anyway, anyone got a way to keep your chickens cool? I've been rubbing them with ice-cubes, but I think I've started freaking the neighbors out.
Ya, hats make them think somethings flying above them.

Hats would make the hotter. Get them a swimming pool. Kids solid plastic pools with about 1 inch of water are great.

Back
Top Bottom