Silkies chicks??

happybooker1

Crowing
11 Years
Oct 4, 2012
Huntsville Texas
Who has the best selection and cheapest price for Silkie chicks? Anyone know? I want about 20 in various colors. Sstraight run is fine. Thanks. I live north of Houston Texas.

Ideal, probably has the widest selection of silkies, but they are known for not being good quality (sometimes not having black skin, sometimes only 4 toes, and a lot of single combs etc.) If you just want them as pets and not as showing I'd check them out, for better quality (keeping in mind hatcheries don't typically have "show quality chickens) I got my silkies from chickens for backyards, and I was very pleased (be warned they add extras I ordered 4 and got 7), all of them are as good of quality as you can expect from a hatchery, all have black skin, all have 5 toes, the combs are a bit of a mess (almost a walnut but don't look fully developed and 2 combs that are slightly red instead of black), and their buffs have black barring on the wings and tails (although this is a common "Problem") But I am very happy with my silkies from there they are the sweetest things

Back
Top Bottom