Silkies in...

How adorable.
My silkies are 9 weeks old today, and are still totally psycho if I even so much as slowly move around them.
hide.gif

I am hoping so much that my babies will calm down so I can pick one up and just feel how soft they are..

Are yours boys or girls ?

How adorable.
My silkies are 9 weeks old today, and are still totally psycho if I even so much as slowly move around them.
hide.gif

I am hoping so much that my babies will calm down so I can pick one up and just feel how soft they are..

Are yours boys or girls ?
All of these ones are girls, they are 15 weeks old :)
Is there any way for you to pick them up and pat them so they get used to you?

Adorable! They look like little sea anenomes, their puffy hair drowsily wafting in the soft currents of the ocean...
tongue.png

My silkies don't let me pick 'em up, I was running around this afternoon trying to pick up Button. But she's so fun to look at I don't mind.

I had to laugh - for a second I thought you meant a *pot* plant, not a potted plant. I thought, wow, that's awfully bold to mention it online like that. Wonder what would happen to her chickens if they ate it? No wonder your pictures are blurry!
lau.gif

I had to laugh - for a second I thought you meant a *pot* plant, not a potted plant. I thought, wow, that's awfully bold to mention it online like that. Wonder what would happen to her chickens if they ate it? No wonder your pictures are blurry!
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif

Beautiful girls!

Back
Top Bottom