Silkies Of A Different Color

Can a breeder of Blue Creams post a picture of new chicks?
I have hatched a few oddly shadded wild marked chicks in the past that turned into what people are calling blue creams.

Has anyone ever bred a blue rooster with a buff hen? I am hatching eggs soon from a mixed flock with a blue rooster and blue, black, and buff hens. I know I'll get blue, black, and splash chicks, but I have no idea what the buff x blue chicks will look like. Please post pictures of any blue x buff chicks you've hatched!

I have. The chicks all came out buff, but the smutty feathers (that have what's usually black) were diluted blue on some of them. Some came out looking something like porcelain too. I'm not sure if I still have pictures or not, I'll have to do some searching. It may take me a while, but I'll post them if I find them :)

I have. The chicks all came out buff, but the smutty feathers (that have what's usually black) were diluted blue on some of them. Some came out looking something like porcelain too. I'm not sure if I still have pictures or not, I'll have to do some searching. It may take me a while, but I'll post them if I find them
smile.png
Thanks, I will make sure to post pictures when they hatch!
jumpy.gif

Hello,

I have this silkie that when I purchased the hatching eggs was supposed to be blue but as you can see from the photo it is not and I'm not sure what "color/mutation" this silkie is and was hoping you can help me.

Thank you,
Coty May

Back
Top Bottom