Silkies Of A Different Color

Pics
Thank you so much for the replies, I know these birds don't have wry tails, but like you said Sonoran it
sure looks that way, on these pictures.

The little light breasted one has turned out very nice, but still has the light breast. It's a pretty bird
even if the "wrong" color.

Thanks again for looking at them.

Are these Porcelain? They came out of our BBS pen. Does anybody else ever get these chicks from their BBS pens??

As chicks
35387_silkie_a.jpg

35387_silkie_a2.jpg

Above chicks Now
35387_img_1250.jpg

35387_img_1251.jpg

35387_img_1255.jpg

Quote:
I have some of these funny guys come from my BBS pens I am thinking that one or some of my blk's might be Lavender splits. The most recent one I hated has penciling though so its confusing to me.

Quote:
Has lavender been bred into your BBS birds?

Sonoran,
I know the original breeder of our breeder birds did introduce Lavender into her BBS birds, But we don't cross any BBS birds with Lavender. I was confused where the buff coloring comes from.

The salmon rooster is beautiful!!! I didnt even know that was a color! Im not very versed on Silkies im afraid. But I know a beautiful animal when I see one Keep up the amazing breeding!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:

What is wry tail? I guess that is a new one on me. This is the chick I got from SonRise, and she turned out to be a very black pullet. Looking for the new pic of her, but I'm on a rented computer and it's horrible trying to find my stuff on it.
34583_davie.jpg

Back
Top Bottom