Silkies - They’re simply SPECTACULAR!

Trying to get a head-count on silkie lovers...

• ME! - I like silkies!

Votes: 794 96.0%
  • ^

Votes: 96 11.6%

• Total voters
9B66158F-5507-42AE-BB73-D6582DC554B8.jpeg

Kathy teaching her baby's to be nosy🤦🏻She got spooked (she usually just climbs up a bit her self but her chicks are starting to follow her)that day and climbed all the way out the top, we caught her easily but she tried to do it again so I locked her in for a bit. I put shade cloth over and she's stopped.

View attachment 3142269
Kathy teaching her baby's to be nosy🤦🏻She got spooked (she usually just climbs up a bit her self but her chicks are starting to follow her)that day and climbed all the way out the top, we caught her easily but she tried to do it again so I locked her in for a bit. I put shade cloth over and she's stopped.
She is too cute.. and that baby is going to be trouble learning these tricks so early!

She is too cute.. and that baby is going to be trouble learning these tricks so early!
I talked to her. She no sorry at all, kiwi is less crazy out of the three of them. she is such a good Mom. I just hope she dose not decided to leave them any time soon,they are only 7 weeks old. Here are some picture I just took:

Attachments

• 168FF7AD-E4FC-4147-8E8A-E3C62B577336.jpeg
    168FF7AD-E4FC-4147-8E8A-E3C62B577336.jpeg
    335 KB · Views: 1
I talked to her. She no sorry at all, kiwi is less crazy out of the three of them. she is such a good Mom. I just hope she dose not decided to leave them any time soon,they are only 7 weeks old. Here are some picture I just took:
I love it when chicks are in their mama's feathers 🥰

Hi 👋🏻 it’s been a few days, hope you’re all doing well and so are your silkies! Sia and Cher have been in quarantine since the Fair, just to be safe…and I think Sia is trying to tell me she wants to leave quarantine now 😆

View attachment 3142919
She is soooo pretty!!! How much longer is her sentence? 🔒

Hi 👋🏻 it’s been a few days, hope you’re all doing well and so are your silkies! Sia and Cher have been in quarantine since the Fair, just to be safe…and I think Sia is trying to tell me she wants to leave quarantine now 😆

View attachment 3142919
Ohhww :love captured that face in the moment haha gorgeous!

Well the lady went out to get Grayson to bring to me and ended up texting me that she was too attached and would try to work with him instead of bringing him back. 🙃
Then the others I have sold to (and regretted) ended up sending me pics of all those babies! It was really nice to see how they are growing and how happy they look!
Made over $200 on yardsale...still got stuff to get rid of but lookin and feelin much better in here!
DH said I could go ahead and order eggs for hatching!!! This will be a new place from where I normally order eggs so I can get different bloodlines. Silkies and Satins in paint, splash and buff with a chance of some frizzles! And even Showgirls in the paint pen!!!
So super excited as I have really wanted buff and a frizzle!!! Not sure bout the showgirl but will definitely hang on to these to pick out which ones I wanna keep before selling any!!!
Bluey isn't lookin blue anymore at all!!! She has turned so dark! And she still acts nothing like a boy since week 1 when I held her quite frequently. Still amazed at how dark she is! Still hoping for her to be a girl!
Daisy has literally grown a wig overnight and cant see her eyes anymore!
And Lizzy is such a cutiepie! Her beard is amazing!!!
The d'uccles are growing and super full of energy A L L the time!!!
Joey has been doing really well with all the babies...but he's had rough past few days with biting me and my grandson. So not sure if hormone rage or tires being jumped on by d'uccles. So been letting him have a little freedom from all of em when I'm out there with em.
Here's some pics for you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220611-065206_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220611-065206_Photos.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 20220608_105001.jpg
    20220608_105001.jpg
    378.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20220611-065857_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220611-065857_Photos.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1

Back