~*Silver Bantams Chat Thread Of Epic Awesomeness*~

Late replies, sorry :( I was away for a bit, and only had time just now!

Woh, sounds pretty cold O-O I'm so not looking forward to winter here at the moment, the mud is just awful in the paddocks. (XD It gets a bit like that here, though not usually quite that cold...)
Ok, see ya!

It's fine, I haven't really either X3 That's great, hopefully it goes away completely! How exciting, (I decided the egg pun wouldn't be necessary there.) sounds like you'll have quite a good addition for your flock if they all hatch. Hope it all goes well, keep us posted C:
Haha its fine i understand

frow.gif
Can I join?????
frow.gif
HI!!! I'm sure Silver Bantam won't mind.
smile.png
How are you?

Thanks! I like my birthday too
wink.png

And Christmas, that's awesome too :p

frow.gif
Can I join?????

Hey, ChickyChickens! Sorry I took so long to reply, I've been kinda busy these last few days. But anyway, sure! We'd love to have you C:

frow.gif
HI!!! I'm sure Silver Bantam won't mind.
smile.png
How are you?

Right you are ;)

Photo bomb XD

I miss everybody on this thread.... It used to be so active I could barely comment before another reply.
lol.png

Yea, I know what you mean. I just think briefly of restarting this, but I dunno if it's worth it :I What do you guys think?

And Christmas, that's awesome too :p

Hey, ChickyChickens! Sorry I took so long to reply, I've been kinda busy these last few days. But anyway, sure! We'd love to have you C:

Right you are ;)

Photo bomb XD

Yea, I know what you mean. I just think briefly of restarting this, but I dunno if it's worth it :I What do you guys think?
Idk It may help, it may stay the same... Ask @Frindizzle she restarted hers

Back
Top Bottom