Silver Coturnix are coming!

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
They would give us life in prison without parole for smuggeling eggs but if we sold drugs, we'd get a slap on the wrist
th.gif
. I'm willing to take a chance

Quote:
That's not a bad idea. Tell them they are boiled. I like it.

Boil a few beforehand and mix them in......Just make sure you pick the boiled ones to prove it...
wink.png

I guess I'm going to have to wait impatiently for someone to get these eggs/birds over the border so I can add a couple to my little pet quail flock!
wink.png
They are so gorgeous! Just 6-12 eggs and I'll be happy!
lol.png

Hey guys I just wanted to post a NEWS FLASH...there is no air tight border
idunno.gif
. Believe me if the wild birds or domestic birds in CANADA had anything that our birds haven't already been exposed to or could equally have I would be fairly surprised. The fact that all that needs to be done for us to get eggs especially into this country I find to be a pretty big joke. How do you think a lot of the colorations of birds just popping up got here. Sure a lot of people go through the time and money to do it the responsible way but believe me there are a lot who don't. I think it is another way for the government to get some extra cash just like how you need to be permit by the game commission in PA to have bobwhite and pheasant....tell me whyyy??? They say because they are a wild bird of the common wealth...well I have hunted the woods and field of PA and many years of never seeing a bobwhite or ringneck...till a few years ago some of my birds "escaped" into the fields around the house and now I hear bobwhite every summer and see pheasant on occasion....I'm telling you they are really having a negative impact on the surrounding flora and fuana....
roll.png

But that's just my opinion
cool.png

Last edited:
Quote:
:hmm i agree it is stupid that you would have to own a permit and many years ago when my dad was a kid he said there were bob white. That makes me wonder what happened to them?

Back
Top Bottom