Silver Falls Wild Horses RP ~~RESTART ~~

"If you scratch mine, I'll scratch yours"

Tanka being silly for the camera

"What's up?"
(I'll take some pics! Your horses are so beautiful! Chester is funny. He's a pony. When he runs,he doesn't bend his legs like Yankee. He just sticks them out and runs fast. It's smooth actually. He beats Yankee in races,which is pathetic,cause he is way smaller than Yankee.)

(I can't even imagine Tanka being described as a good horse...)

Napoleon moved closer to her and asked for permission.
(Ha ha. Sounds familiar also. Well,we keep a horse for a friend. Her names Glory. Aka Shycho ,Crazy, Dummy, Get back here,Quit flipping your head around,If you don't quit acting dumb I'm gonna smack you, Why do you eat the dead grass when there is green over here?...I think you get the picture.)

(Permission for what?)

He nickered to her, but looked back at Killer, waiting for him to leave.

Mage tossed up her head impatiently, not seeing Killer lingering around still. She stomped her foot, still in the water and watched him. Her tail tqitxhed and she let out a breath through her nose. Done cooling off, she walked back up the bank and began to graze, her back to the stallion because she was slightly miffed

Mage tossed up her head impatiently, not seeing Killer lingering around still. She stomped her foot, still in the water and watched him. Her tail tqitxhed and she let out a breath through her nose. Done cooling off, she walked back up the bank and began to graze, her back to the stallion because she was slightly miffed

Coffee nickered to her, then looked back at Killer, pining his ears. He then pawed at the ground. He just wanted to graze and hang out with his herd. He didnt want to fight.

Back
Top Bottom