Silver Falls Wild Horses RP ~~RESTART ~~

Killer fliciked his mane flirtatously.

Mage stood between the two stallions looking at first one then the other, feeling bit torn. On one hand was her herd and Coffee. Who she had been with the majority of her life. He was safety and security, they were home. But she didn't want to be one of many. She wanted to be the only. On the other hand, Killer was vicious. He had attacked the young colt. She didn't know if he would ever try to turn on her. She looked back towards Killer and cocked her head. It wouldn't take much to sway her either way.

"OK, Then we'll get going." She said trying to tempt him/her to say what was bugging him/her.
Steel smiled. "So what is a fine mare like you doing on this beautiful day?"

Salt smiled. She looked at Ginger, but not saying anything. She follows Ginger and her mother

Bridgette smiled and said," not much. Just wandering around.

Mage stood between the two stallions looking at first one then the other, feeling bit torn. On one hand was her herd and Coffee. Who she had been with the majority of her life. He was safety and security, they were home. But she didn't want to be one of many. She wanted to be the only. On the other hand, Killer was vicious. He had attacked the young colt. She didn't know if he would ever try to turn on her. She looked back towards Killer and cocked her head. It wouldn't take much to sway her either way.

Coffee reached out to softly nuzzled her hind leg. He then stared Killer in the eye.

Salt smiled. She looked at Ginger, but not saying anything. She follows Ginger and her mother

Bridgette smiled and said," not much. Just wandering around.

Ginger keeper walking torward home hoping she was going to right way.
"Well I'm glad you decided to wander my way. Would you like some berries? These ones are very sweet like you are."he said.

She gently butted his shoulder with her head, wanting attention but knowing that she probably wouldnt get it until Killer was gone. She turned in a circle, lightly flicking both of the males with her tail.

Ginger keeper walking torward home hoping she was going to right way.
"Well I'm glad you decided to wander my way. Would you like some berries? These ones are very sweet like you are."he said.

Sugar made a pffff noise but kept going.

Bridgette felt her checks getting red. " sure. And thanks." She said

Back
Top Bottom