Silver Falls Wild Horses RP ~~RESTART ~~

Mage watched him playing around with the other foals and smiled remorsefully before going back to eating.

Kai giggled as he pushed her with his nose. "I'm sure you would." She said flirtatiously before playfully nipping his neck.

Nightshade smiled at Charming and then looked back at her foal. "Velvet is a little colt." She told her before nuzzling the new baby who was currently trying to nurse on shaky legs. She softly nickered to it and licked his back. The foal turned and looked at first Nightshade and then Charming with his big brown eyes.

Coffee snorted and continued chasing the foal.

Charming smiled and said," he's beautiful." She looked back at him and nickered kindly ( make sure to make a firm for Velvet :) )

Nyx smiled and quickened her pace when she saw Dez start to chase her. She squealed happily and tossed her head up.

Nightshade was standing up so Velvet nurse. She was tired but satisfied. (I already did with Nyx and Nightshade's)

Lyric shook her mane "There has to be some reason he wanted you out here. Maybe you should stay. I'm not going back to them."

~~~~
Akima shook her mane, then chased after Coffee and the other foal

~~~
Star nickered and nuzzled Snowball, then looked around. She could hear other horses somewhere close.

Back
Top Bottom