Silver Falls Wild Horses RP ~~RESTART ~~

Caleb reared in play and splashed again. He was happy and flicked his ears jokingly.

Cowboy gently touched her. "We'll learn together."
Flicka splashed again, then left the stream and shook the water off. She chuckled and moved far enough to not get splashed again "That is more fun than I have had in a while."

Lyric smiled and nodded "Yes, we will." she said and turned to nuzzle him.

Flicka splashed again, then left the stream and shook the water off. She chuckled and moved far enough to not get splashed again "That is more fun than I have had in a while."

Lyric smiled and nodded "Yes, we will." she said and turned to nuzzle him.
Caleb nodded. "Me too,just don't tell anyone I fell in the water." he chuckled.

Cowboy startred to walk into the storm. "I know this,we'll need shelter soon."
Napoleon nuzzled her. "Would you like to be the lead mare of my herd, love?" he said sweetly.
Streak's heart lept higher and she nickered in her joy. "Of course. I would do anything you asked me to,my love."

Last edited:
Caleb nodded. "Me too,just don't tell anyone I fell in the water." he chickled.

Streak's heart lept higher and she nickered in her joy. "Of course. I would do anything you asked me to,my love."
Napoleon nipped her shoulder gently and looked at Sugar and Sky. 'Meet Sky and Sugar. Sugar and Sky, meet Streak."

Caleb nodded. "Me too,just don't tell anyone I fell in the water." he chickled.

Flicka nodded "The only ones I know are here with us" She said

Lyric nodded and walked beside him, looking for shelter

"Now I'm going to step in right here. Zach may have relented, but if those mares are not willing to go over to you, than I'm afraid we are going to have a problem. Because if they don't want to go, I intend to make sure that you don't keep them." He stood tall looking down at the other stallions with a look of disgust. His nostrils flared and his eyes flashed. If a fight was required, Malachai would be happy to oblige

Back
Top Bottom