Silver Falls Wild Horses RP ~~RESTART ~~

"Now I'm going to step in right here. Zach may have relented, but if those mares are not willing to go over to you, than I'm afraid we are going to have a problem. Because if they don't want to go, I intend to make sure that you don't keep them." He stood tall looking down at the other stallions with a look of disgust. His nostrils flared and his eyes flashed. If a fight was required, Malachai would be happy to oblige
"Now who's this hairy goomer!" Napoleon growled to Malachai. "This is my herd, keep your nose out of our business!"

"Now who's this hairy goomer!" Napoleon growled to Malachai. "This is my herd, keep your nose out of our business!"

Malachai smiled at Napoleon. It was not a happy smile, but instead one filled with malice. He stared down Napoleon. "And who exactly is going to stop me? All I see in front of me is a poor gelding who needs his brother to help do his dirty work." He snorted and took on an air of nonchalance. "Besides, if it's your herd then the mares should want to go with you. Ask them and if they say yes I will back off. Until then, I stay right here."

Back
Top Bottom