Silver Falls Wild Horses RP ~~RESTART ~~

Streak sidled up to Cara. "That's Northwest,Napoleon's brother." she said and then whispered. "I think he likes you. You're the only one he's ever payed attention to."

Cara looked over to Northwest, then back to Napoleon and the other mares
Northwest looked at her for a few seconds, then started grazing.

"I'm Sky, that's Flynn over there" Sky said
Napoleon looked at all the mares around him. It was heaven.

Cara looked over to Northwest, then back to Napoleon and the other mares

Northwest looked at her for a few seconds, then started grazing.

Napoleon looked at all the mares around him. It was heaven.
Streak snorted. "You're lucky. North has no mares. You'd be his first...maybe lead mare of his herd." she whispered.

Streak snorted. "You're lucky. North has no mares. You'd be his first...maybe lead mare of his herd." she whispered.

Sugar looked at everyone. She pinned her ears. She sorta wanted to go back to her old herd. She shook her mane and flicked her ears, but pinned them again.

Napoleon lowered his head and nuzzled Flynn.

(I'm not sure..)

(Ok, it's just that when I read back through the stuff that happened when I was gone, there was that part where Nappy (XD) said that he's bred Sky? When Zack was there getting all angry?)

Flynn looked up at the huge horse (or to her at least) with pricked ears. She didn't know quit what to make of the new horses

(Ok, it's just that when I read back through the stuff that happened when I was gone, there was that part where Nappy (XD) said that he's bred Sky? When Zack was there getting all angry?)

Flynn looked up at the huge horse (or to her at least) with pricked ears. She didn't know quit what to make of the new horses
Napoleon blew on her gently, smiling.

Back
Top Bottom