Silver Laced Orpingtons (LF)

Pics

Getting prettier by the day! And sweeter! All 4 pullets came running up to me and literally climbed in my lap!

They are beautiful!! I need some advice you guys. Should I sell my only Silver I have Left? If I did that I could buy more day old chicks and start a bigger flock!

They are beautiful!! I need some advice you guys. Should I sell my only Silver I have Left? If I did that I could buy more day old chicks and start a bigger flock! 

That's a hard one...Woyld you get them from the same breeder? If you could afford to buy a few extra from a different breeder that seems like it would be the best...always a crap shoot lol

I would buy from Ewe Crazy Farms more than likely. I have a guy coming from illinous to buy 2 Chocolate pullets so Ill make $80 off them and I have $110 now and I dont know how much I'd get for the silver I have now.

I would buy from Ewe Crazy Farms more than likely. I have a guy coming from illinous to buy 2 Chocolate pullets so Ill make $80 off them and I have $110 now and I dont know how much I'd get for the silver I have now.
You absolutely will not be disappointed with birds from ECF. It will be very hard for me to purchase from anyone else...

Well everyone I lost my Silver Laced Pullet today. :( I still have a cockerel though so I don't know what im gonna do!
hit.gif
I am so sorry.

I would save and buy from Ewe crazy and keep your roo. Then you have 2 bloodlines.

It looks like my 2 older silvers are boys! Their coloring is very different. One is very white and one has more black. But coloring is improving! Still have 3 that are just 3 weeks old and can't tell much. I am praying for pullets!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom