Silver Laced Orpingtons (LF)

Pics
My Silvers are turning out nice! I am very pleased with the markings on the hen and my rooster is finally getting past the super ugly stage. I will take photos sooooooon....

hello, i dont have any SLO'S but i do have a buff orb. super sweet!! she just went broody and i am hatching one of her eggs. the chick will be a quail Belgian d'anver buff orb. chick. i am so exited it is due in three days!!!

Skip is a son of our originally imported Silver Laced Orpington, "Captain", Skip is a exceptionally wonderful gentle chicken. Recently we had a major set back when a neighbors dogs dug under our secure fencing and killed several of our 5-6 month old Silver Laced young hens and young roosters that devastated our breeding program. We still have many Silvers to continue with our 100% Keith Orpington bloodline breeding program. This will set back sending our customers some of our most beautiful Silvers, after dedicating 5 generations of building a bloodline of Silvers with beautiful lacing and exceptional size and personality. We are deeply sadden for our tremendous loss and hope this learning lessen doesn't take away all the love we have worked for. Thank you for the kind words in such a sad time in our lives. Marc, Autumn Farm Orpingtons

Skip is a son of our originally imported Silver Laced Orpington, "Captain", Skip is a exceptionally wonderful gentle chicken. Recently we had a major set back when a neighbors dogs dug under our secure fencing and killed several of our 5-6 month old Silver Laced young hens and young roosters that devastated our breeding program. We still have many Silvers to continue with our 100% Keith Orpington bloodline breeding program. This will set back sending our customers some of our most beautiful Silvers, after dedicating 5 generations of building a bloodline of Silvers with beautiful lacing and exceptional size and personality. We are deeply sadden for our tremendous loss and hope this learning lessen doesn't take away all the love we have worked for. Thank you for the kind words in such a sad time in our lives. Marc, Autumn Farm Orpingtons
I'm soooooo sorry to hear this. You must be devastated. I hope the dog's owners are reimbursing you!!!!

"Skip"

Thank you! for everyone that sent our farm well wishes, this has meant a lot to all of....Skip, our main Silver Laced rooster is doing great! we are looking for his up and coming babies and several more that have been hatch to continue on with his legacy....we had a small set back, but we are determined to bounce ten steps forwards.

He needs a name. I am hesitant to name him because every rooster I've had that's had a name has had to go to freezer camp...LOL.

Back
Top Bottom