Silver Laced Orpingtons

This is our Pure English rooster "Skip", (100% Keiths' Orpington bloodlines) he has been approved as a breeding rooster by Bob Follows and Keith's Orpingtons. Skip's father is Captain (who we still own) who was originally imported from Keith's Orpington England. Skip is a excellent example to all of our goals in breeding these beautiful Silver Laced color. Marc

Sorry we lost our other photos in this thread....we are looking into having them put back.

Last edited:
I just got 1 boy and girl, all from English bloodlines. they are about 4.5 weeks old now, but when they start producing, i may have a couple eggs here or there to trade with people. Especially interested in Ayam Cemani

r
This is Skip, our Pure English Silver Laced, he is a direct son of Captain who was imported from England by Bob Follows, Skip with all the other Silvers in our breeding program do not carry any Gold Laced bloodlines, as we know in breeding into the Gold Lace you will end up with gold leakage down the line for many generations, and they are not considered Pure Silvers in color. We do not recommend breeding or crossing into the Gold Laced to keep the Silver Laced Pure Silvers in color. We apologize for all the photos that have been placed on byc that have been deleted my young nephew. he started to remove photos off the computer and doing so, deleted a bunch of posted photos. We will try to get these photos posted again. Thanks for bring this to our attention.

This is our Pure English rooster "Skip", (100% Keiths' Orpington bloodlines) he has been approved as a breeding rooster by Bob Follows and Keith's Orpingtons. Skip's father is Captain (who we still own) who was originally imported from Keith's Orpington England. Skip is a excellent example to all of our goals in breeding these beautiful Silver Laced color. Marc

Sorry we lost our other photos in this thread....we are looking into having them put back.

Back
Top Bottom