silver muscovy ducklings pics - lots

ian4379

Songster
8 Years
May 8, 2011
Australia
hi all, thought i'd share some pictures of some interesting young silver looking muscovy. they are around 7 weeks old. i was pretty sure that they were silver barred split for bronze. i'm not 100% sure now, they have a lot of orange barring on them, more so than usual, its most likely the wild type colouring coming through but i thought it wouldn't hurt to get some more opinions:D

the first 4 are of the same girl
silvergirl1.jpg

silvergirl2.jpg

silvergirl3.jpg

silvergirl4.jpg

the next three have a silver atipico girl on the left for comparison

silveratipicolftrightqst3.jpg

silveratipicolftrightqst.jpg

silveratipicolftrightqst2.jpg

a couple more of the boys

silver5.jpg

silver2.jpg

silver1.jpg

love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
My opinion is that they are really gorgeous! Wow, you know thats whats great about muscovies - the color possibilities seem almost endless. They are like a box of chocolates, you never know what your are going to get! Sorry I have no info to offer, but if you sell hatching eggs, I would love to buy some from you someday.
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

wow! they are beautiful, I wouldn't know what to tell you about what color label they would fall under other than the gourgeous one!
wink.png
Mine where similar to that except the barring was a darker chocolate colour but as the time went by the barring began to fade away and now its berly visible on there underbody/vent area... But maybe since yours are lighter the color will stick around, they are astonishing though!
smile.png

where aquaeyes when you need him
tongue.png

they are beautiful! look at that last pic, with the cute little wing
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom