silver spangled Hamburg. Male?

From Ideal's policies:

90% Sexing Accuracy Guaranteed - If greater than 10% males are received in a pullet order of 25 or more, IDEAL will refund the difference between pullet and male price for all excess males.

Most hatcheries have a similar policy with the 90% accuracy guarantee.

From Ideal's policies:
90% Sexing Accuracy Guaranteed - If greater than 10% males are received in a pullet order of 25 or more, IDEAL will refund the difference between pullet and male price for all excess males.

Most hatcheries have a similar policy with the 90% accuracy guarantee.
But what does that mean? Like if you ordered 10 pullets and only one turned out male they wouldn't refund? I only ordered 2 pullets so technically if either one was male it would be below 90% wouldn't it ?

But what does that mean? Like if you ordered 10 pullets and only one turned out male they wouldn't refund? I only ordered 2 pullets so technically if either one was male it would be below 90% wouldn't it ?
It only applies on orders of 25 pullets or more, but you can always get in touch with them and see what they say.

It only applies on orders of 25 pullets or more, but you can always get in touch with them and see what they say.
ok thank you. This is only the second time I've ordered chicks so I'm still a bit new to this, the first time I ordered chicks 7 out of 7 pullets were female so I didn't have this issue

ok thank you. This is only the second time I've ordered chicks so I'm still a bit new to this, the first time I ordered chicks 7 out of 7 pullets were female so I didn't have this issue

It's just something that happens sometimes. I had 2 sexed wrong on an order of 30 last time.

Back
Top Bottom