Single duck ideas

ali04

Chirping
Dec 5, 2021
I recently just had one of my drakes die suddenly I believe from a heart attack or just sds but I am left with my oldest Drake and he is six. I have a mirror in his pen and ordered life size duck statues and want to try to make this as comfortable as possible for him. Other than work I am able to be with him all the time. I do want to find him a friend just hard to find places with ducks.
Unfortunately I am still unable to find another duck and I do have friends that have ducks of their own but can not hold another do you guys think it’s a good idea if I just brought him over there sometimes for a social interaction or would it be too much to take him away after him seeing the other ducks

If mine I wouldn't but I practice bio security, plus he would probably be freaked out too never being around these ducks.

Did you try your state forum and ask if anyone had any ducks they were trying to find homes for?

I recently just had one of my drakes die suddenly I believe from a heart attack or just sds but I am left with my oldest Drake and he is six. I have a mirror in his pen and ordered life size duck statues and want to try to make this as comfortable as possible for him. Other than work I am able to be with him all the time. I do want to find him a friend just hard to find places with ducks.
Unfortunately I am still unable to find another duck and I do have friends that have ducks of their own but can not hold another do you guys think it’s a good idea if I just brought him over there sometimes for a social interaction or would it be too much to take him away after him seeing the other ducks
Where are you located? I have quite a few extra drakes right now in upstate SC.

Back
Top Bottom