Single middle-aged Black Sumatra, Oregon

Etakeh

Songster
12 Years
Apr 29, 2009
Oregon
Due to life things, I have had to move to where I can't have chickens any longer. A friend was keeping my last two, and one of them died yesterday.
I hate the idea of that last lady being alone, and would love to find her a new place with company.
Due to her breed and age (5 yrs), she is a very inconsistent layer, but she has such a personality. She loves to be hand-fed treats, runs to greet me at the run door.

Based in Beaverton, Oregon. I'm willing to drive a bit to find her a good home though.
javasm.png
java_yard.png

I could adopt her and give her a great spoiled home (I have 6 bantam hens), but I wouldn't be out your way until the spring summer (june/july) and in NW Montana....still a drive but we could meet... Anyway just keep in mind if you don't find a home for her.

Good news!
I found her a place. A person who has a de facto chicken rescue out near Eugene.
I dropped Java off there today, saw the huge fenced yard and how happy her birds were.

I felt pretty good about leaving her there, and they'll send pictures!

Thanks to you all for your responses. It's good to know there are people out there who would help if they could.

Back
Top Bottom