Six weeks old...boy or girl?

lilbeastpdx

Songster
6 Years
Apr 6, 2015
Portland, Oregon
So these two are about six weeks old. I'm hoping the first one is still a girl (she's a SLW) and I'm not sure on the buff polish. I already got rid of one of my SLWs because it was a boy so I'm hoping I didn't get horrible luck in picking two boys lol. Thoughts from the experts?

Nice looking birds!

I'm not sure about the Polish, but I'm pretty sure the Wyandotte is a pullet. I have a Silver-laced Wyandotte pullet also.
smile.png

The red lighting makes her look a little strange. I bought her as a pullet, which is how I know she is (or hope she is).

Nice looking birds! I'm not sure about the Polish, but I'm pretty sure the Wyandotte is a pullet. I have a Silver-laced Wyandotte pullet also. :) The red lighting makes her look a little strange. I bought her as a pullet, which is how I know she is (or hope she is).
The red light is a total pain I know! Cute birds! Is one a marans too?

Thanks.
smile.png

I didn't get any Marans in this batch, I think that is my Black Giant, Mrs. Potter, behind Lacey.

Well I sure hope you are right! :) I'm still surprised that one of the polish crowed at 5 weeks! But I'm definitely crossing my fingers on these two. :)

Back
Top Bottom