Sizzle, Silkie and Faverolle EGG SOLD

jimnjay

Songster
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Bryant Alabama
I have a few of each laying right now. The Sizzles will be Buff or Blue, Silkies are Black and Faverolles are Salmon.

I am getting some of each on most days. Girls are not yet on a great laying schedule ( are they ever) Anyway I collected today and will collect untill the Mail goes out on Monday. $ 15.00 incudes shipping. I have not incubated any of theses except the Faverolles. I am seeing bullseyes tho.

Last edited:
Are you selling the eggs or the chicks? I don't have an incubator yet, can you recommend one for a beginner? I would love to try and hatch some for my kids. Thanks.

Marie

That is a good point, I am selling eggs and I will edit my listing thank you.

Many people use the Hova-Bator or Little Giant available at feed stores. I would invest in one with a fan or forced air to start with as most people who try them want to convert them after a short period of time. Incubators can be purchased on line. Cutler Supply has a large selection to choose from starting at around $ 45 and going up to $400.00. Keep you eyes open on this forum you can sometimes get one used. Ebay also has them both new and used. I use a Brower Top Hatch and I like it very much. It is quite different from the Styrofoam units. You can also make your own. See my post regarding Homemade Incubator Find. I have to tell you it is addicting and you get to where you have baby chick withdrawls.

Good Luck

Hi from MS!
I would like to buy your eggs, if there are any left. I've been waiting to try my new incubator!

Thanks,
Shelby

Back
Top Bottom