Small animal. No bodies.

Raccoons I used to keep as pets could pry corners and get in and out without damaging frame.

Years ago we used to have problems with raccoons. They actually pulled the wood off the side of our coop. We had nailed it instead of screwing. (learned that lesson) They are crazy with what they can do. Even simple latches and heavy objects are no obstacle.

But I am scared that the others might be right. We put that shed up to hold tools while we did an addition. So they were close to the house. And it seemed like a good place for chicks because it is so late in the year. But today my daughter saw 3 or 4 rats in the basement of the addition. And there are tunnels in the floor. I don't know why they moved in there.

Rats are a new problem to me. They really freak me out and I don't know what made them come. I am used to raccoons (smart), opposums (dumb) and hawks. But rats are gross. I really hope that if it was rats, raccoons helped too. Because it seems like that would be a large number of rats. :-(

Back
Top Bottom