Small question

Higbeefarms

Chirping
Apr 2, 2024
I have been raising chickens for about a year. I have a Bo she is young idk how old bought maybe 2/3 weeks ago maybe a month she has been eating and everything but just noticed she has been staying to herself and just puffed up and being lazy not even eating today when I just feed her like 5 min ago and just goes to back of brooder and sits all puffed up

Ideas?

Well she is drinking water now !! And nipping at some food

Attachments

• IMG_2154.jpeg
    IMG_2154.jpeg
    340.2 KB · Views: 28
They're fully feathered and I would take the heat lamp away from them. They don't need it anymore.
Are you saying you've had her there for a few weeks; she didn't grow up there? Because she looks like she may have coccidiosis. If this is the case, I would start the entire brood on the severe outbreak dose of Corid. Just follow the instructions on the label on the bottle.
Have you checked her crop to make sure that it's not still full in the morning?

They're fully feathered and I would take the heat lamp away from them. They don't need it anymore.
Are you saying you've had her there for a few weeks; she didn't grow up there? Because she looks like she may have coccidiosis. If this is the case, I would start the entire brood on the severe outbreak dose of Corid. Just follow the instructions on the label on the bottle.
We bought same time as babies
Ok I’ll start them on Corid now !!

Heat lamp is on other babies

Back
Top Bottom