Smokers Paradise (for all the smokers and BBQ lovers)

I'd love to get ideas from you all :). The bone in turkey breast about maxes out the space. I would like to try pork chops....any guidelines for time?

We also have a lot of ground pork, and I'd like to play with smoking some sausages. Any tips would be great!

Never made sausages...on the pork chop, depends on the temperature you are cooking at...I would say 30-40 depending on the temp.

I put together my own BBQ restaurant here in AZ. We did well until the financial crash in 2008.
We were open 8 years, and I've probably grilled or smoked just about everything on the planet.

I have tons of recipes, and procedures. If anyone needs anything, just ask.

Got my turkey brining away in Milk Nitro Stout beer brine...to be smoked tomorrow.

I finally got some of those cherry wood branches hacked into pieces. I may try smoking some country style ribs tomorrow, they're thawed out.

I have this old propane smoker...it's about worn out...I smoke a lot of fish....and just about everything else. I primarily use Apple and cherry woods. Next week I'll be smoking a full venison shoulder.

I finally got some of those cherry wood branches hacked into pieces. I may try smoking some country style ribs tomorrow, they're thawed out.

Yumm, let us know how it goes.
I have this old propane smoker...it's about worn out...I smoke a lot of fish....and just about everything else. I primarily use Apple and cherry woods. Next week I'll be smoking a full venison shoulder.
Nice, don't have a ton of Venison experience, but the back strap I made on our smoker was pretty delish.

How do you smoke a full venison shoulder. I have a little chief smoker and I have been afraid to smoke anything so thick as a roast.... My fish take forever, like sometimes close to 24 hours. I am so NEW at this but love the flavor of smoked meats. Would love nothing more than be able to smoke a ham or turkey or chicken.....

Back
Top Bottom