Smokers Paradise (for all the smokers and BBQ lovers)

Pics
not much as late.....the weather been too cold and snow piled up.....but soon I'll take something out.....usually when the weather takes that spring turn.....
I hear ya, can't wait for spring! Been unusually warm in Colorado the last couple days upper 60's and low 70's.

So I've not used my little smoker for quite a while, but we did get a good score the other day. Helped a friend drop and chop an apple tree and she gave us all the wood
celebrate.gif
. I was exhausted, but I have a nice big stack of apple wood to put in the smoker, or save for when my son gets his finished in metal shop. I've still got a nice supply of cherry wood from before, also. Sounds like good plans for the summer
big_smile.png

Glad I found this thread. I use a 22" Weber grill with the flip up grates and charcoal baskets to smoke. Works great. Most of our snow is gone, time to smoke!

So I've not used my little smoker for quite a while, but we did get a good score the other day. Helped a friend drop and chop an apple tree and she gave us all the wood :celebrate . I was exhausted, but I have a nice big stack of apple wood to put in the smoker, or save for when my son gets his finished in metal shop. I've still got a nice supply of cherry wood from before, also. Sounds like good plans for the summer :D

Lucky you and you are right, what a score. So what's on the menu first?

Glad I found this thread. I use a 22" Weber grill with the flip up grates and charcoal baskets to smoke. Works great. Most of our snow is gone, time to smoke!

Welcome to the thread and can't wait to see what you smoke.

We did one of my favorites last night, beer can chicken. Nothing quite as moist as a beer can chicken. Yummm

Back
Top Bottom