Smokers Paradise (for all the smokers and BBQ lovers)

Pics
That soup looks great! I may look for some squash when I'm shopping tomorrow.....yum
smile.png

Hickory Smoked Pork Butt, My first for this year. Almost didn't get it off the smoker in one piece, it was literally falling apart.

Late to the party, my smoker of choice is a Primo Oval, more room than an Egg and MADE IN AMERICA Was a lot of money but the 20 year warranty on the ceramic and their GREAT reputation for dealing with any warranty issues means I may not ever buy another grill/smoker. I use the remote dual probe Maverik thermometer mentioned on page 1.

Tonight was pizza on it but pork shoulder, brisket, steaks are common, chicken will be more common once I start butchering our own.

The ceramic grills can be so steady and efficient you can set the temp in the evening, throw a pork butt on at 10pm and then go to bed, glance at the Maverik if you wake up, pork is done usually early afternoon and stored in a cooler(hot) till ready to serve. Highest compliment is when guests don't want any BBQ sauce............

Late to the party, my smoker of choice is a Primo Oval, more room than an Egg and MADE IN AMERICA  Was a lot of money but the 20 year warranty on the ceramic and their GREAT reputation for dealing with any warranty issues means I may not ever buy another grill/smoker.  I use the remote dual probe Maverik thermometer mentioned on page 1.

Tonight was pizza on it but pork shoulder, brisket, steaks are common, chicken will be more common once I start butchering our own.

The ceramic grills can be so steady and efficient you can set the temp in the evening, throw a pork butt on at 10pm and then go to bed, glance at the Maverik if you wake up, pork is done usually early afternoon and stored in a cooler(hot) till ready to serve.  Highest compliment is when guests don't want any BBQ sauce............

Nice, love pizza on the smoker, got any pictures?

Back
Top Bottom