Sneezing

nugget2000

In the Brooder
Jul 18, 2015
Hello,

I have a 4 month BO that I got about 1 month ago. We noticed that she sneezed, she passed it on to 3 other chickens, we cured them, but to this day, the first one still sneezes. She no longer has a runny nose, but we have kept her isolated. She now breathes proparly too, eats, and drinks, but still sneezes once every ~30 minutes. We have ordered some Vet RX medicine but it will arrive in 2 weeks. Will that help her? We already tried vitamin C, cinnamon, but that only helped her when she could not breathe well. She has also been on antibiotics for the past 5 days. Thoughts?

Thanks

Hello,

I have a 4 month BO that I got about 1 month ago. We noticed that she sneezed, she passed it on to 3 other chickens, we cured them, but to this day, the first one still sneezes. She no longer has a runny nose, but we have kept her isolated. She now breathes proparly too, eats, and drinks, but still sneezes once every ~30 minutes. We have ordered some Vet RX medicine but it will arrive in 2 weeks. Will that help her? We already tried vitamin C, cinnamon, but that only helped her when she could not breathe well. She has also been on antibiotics for the past 5 days. Thoughts?

Thanks
Hello, from what I've read the Vet RX should be helpful, I'm looking into some myself. You can check my profile and find the thread I started about a similar problem and had a decent amount of help. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom