So.Cal here anyone else?

Anyone know of a hatchery in so cal that I can go pick up chicks? I was looking for petting zoos and school supply places, but have been unlucky. I'm looking for three gentle hen chicks. Must be calm breed, and produce large eggs. Frequency, less is more because we are just trying to get us used to the extra work. Don't want silkies, they look like too much work. Mainly I need a place
yess www.eastcountyzoo.com go on the web site and or call the owners name is Aaron he is great and will explain things tell him I sent you. And he has some hatching out next week and some that already hatched. Good luck and tell me how it goes. Salkxsj

I found another place, they have a free range chicken farm and also do all their own hatching, everything is organic, no stressed out momma. Thanks for the help, but this is what I'm looking for I just wish they were in long beach.

I am in So Cal too. In Crestline. Love the mountain living and have really enjoyed our chicken keeping. We currently have 1 Light Brahma, 2 buff Orpingtons, 4 red sexlinks, 1 black sexlink, 3 Cream Lebars, 1 Olive egger, 2 black Ameraucanas, 2 Exchecher Leghorn/Silky crosses.

Unfortunately 1 of the Ameraucanas, and at least 1 of the Exchequer leghorn/Silky crosses are little roos they are looking for new homes. Anyone interested??? They are 6-7 weeks old.
I will also be selling 2 of our red sexlinks pullets (5 months old) , and 1 Cream Legbar (6-7 weeks old) pullet once I decide who are the favorites.

I am hoping to add a few additional breeds pure bred Exchequer Leghorns, Swedish Flower Hens, and Blue Red Laced Wyandottes. I do not want to buy from a commercial hatchery if anyone could advise if they are aware of local breeders for these breeds, I would greatly appreciate it.

There is a meet up in Romona coming in September. The last meet up in Norco is were I purchased my Light Brahma.

I am in So Cal too. In Crestline. Love the mountain living and have really enjoyed our chicken keeping. We currently have 1 Light Brahma, 2 buff Orpingtons, 4 red sexlinks, 1 black sexlink, 3 Cream Lebars, 1 Olive egger, 2 black Ameraucanas, 2 Exchecher Leghorn/Silky crosses.

Unfortunately 1 of the Ameraucanas, and at least 1 of the Exchequer leghorn/Silky crosses are little roos they are looking for new homes. Anyone interested??? They are 6-7 weeks old.
I will also be selling 2 of our red sexlinks pullets (5 months old) , and 1 Cream Legbar (6-7 weeks old) pullet once I decide who are the favorites.

I am hoping to add a few additional breeds pure bred Exchequer Leghorns, Swedish Flower Hens, and Blue Red Laced Wyandottes. I do not want to buy from a commercial hatchery if anyone could advise if they are aware of local breeders for these breeds, I would greatly appreciate it.

There is a meet up in Romona coming in September. The last meet up in Norco is were I purchased my Light Brahma.
They are in Romona www.eastcoastzoo.com go on the website and text him he will text you Back.

Come on now... You know I live here!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom